To complete your registration, Please review and digitally sign the Vendor Agreement below:
Hereinafter, “Organizers.” Will refer to and be used to describe Kimberly Mueller-Malone & Leslie Castleberry and “Vendor” will refer to the business listed below.
For the benefit of vendors and customers, Organizers will limit the number of vendors within categories to three. In the event spaces are available after February 1, 2023, Organizers may, at their discretion, increase the number of vendors allowed within categories.
Important – COVID POLICIES. The venue and Organizers will require masks and/or face shields for all vendors and customers IF required by the venue and/or state and city ordinances at the time of the event. If a mask policy is in effect at the time of the event, Vendor will follow the policy. Refusal to follow policies set forth by the venue and/or state and city government at the time of the event will result in forfeiture of the vendor fee and Vendor will not be allowed to participate in the event. Organizers will comply will all local laws and directed health measures.
Upon acceptance for the event, an invoice will be emailed to the Vendor, and Organizers will text Vendor to ensure they know an email has been sent. Payment is due within 7 days of the text message. Space is not guaranteed for Vendors who pay after 7 days of the text message.
Cancellations on or prior to January 1st will receive a 75% refund. Cancellations after January 1st through February 1st will receive a 50% refund. All fees are non-refundable on/after February 2nd, 2023. Refunds will be processed back to the original form on payment.
Acceptance is non-transferable. If you are unable to participate, you are forfeiting your booth fee as it pertains to the cancellation policy timeline above. You may NOT sell or advertise your booth space to another vendor.
If the event is cancelled by the venue or Organizers, Vendor’s fee will be refunded.
As spacing needs may change, booth assignments will not be finalized until March 28, 2023. If you have specific needs for your booth, please contact email@example.com. If Organizers cannot accommodate Vendor’s request, Vendor will be notified by March 14, 2023.
Vendor will have an 8’ x 10’ booth space, indicated by tape on the floor of the venue. Tables can be rented for an additional fee of $15.00.
Fees are as follows:
$120 Booth space and marketing materials placed in swag bags
$50 Marketing materials placed in swag bags (no vendor booth)
$15 Table rental (limited quantities of 6ft and 8ft tables available)
Accepted forms of payment are check, Venmo (with fees paid by vendor) or Paypal (with fees paid by vendor).
If electricity is requested, Vendors must provide their own lighting and extension cords.
Vendor Rules and FAQ
• Vendor must notify Organizers if they are unable to staff their booth for the entire event.
• Set up time: Saturday, April 1, 2023, 8am to 10am.
• Vendors must be present by 9:30am on April 1, 2023
• Vendors are responsible for collecting and paying applicable sales tax for any items or services sold during the expo. Please see the Nebraska Department of Revenue for information on how to collect and remit sales tax. http://www.revenue.nebraska.gov/
• There is WiFi/Internet available at the location but may be limited with the extra load from the number of vendors, so please plan accordingly.
• Nothing may be attached to the walls, floor or ceiling of the venue.
• Per Lincoln Fire Code, No open flames.
• Children under 12 must be supervised.
• Vendors cannot sell food and drink. Alcohol is prohibited.
• Smoking, vaping, chewing tobacco and any other drugs are prohibited inside the venue. Designated smoking areas are available outside the venue.
• Organizers are not be responsible for items left unattended or for lost or damaged items. Organizers will occasionally be available to supervise your booth for short periods of time (10 minutes or less) but will not sell your items for you.
• Vendors may be asked to provide promotional photos or logos to be used in advertising the event on social media platforms.
• Vendors are required to promote the expo on their social media pages. Three different graphics will be provided, one to be shared between January 31st and February 4th, a second to be shared between March 14th and March 19th, and a third to be shared on March 30th or March 31st. Vendors are allowed to promote the event outside of the provided graphics.
• Vendors agree to comply with local laws and directed health measures , including all COVID policies, in effect on April 1, 2023.
Questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Vendor agrees to indemnify and hold harmless The Graduate and Organizers from any and all causes of action which may arise from the operation of this show.
Vendor must notify Organizers in writing if Vendor does not want Organizers to use photos or videos of Vendor and/or Vendor’s products in promotion of the expo.